Optimize Your Pipeline Program Through Software Tools
Whitepaper | Advancing Pipeline SMS Through Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement is a critical element of Pipeline SMS to support your operation’s safety/quality culture.
- Operators lack tools and systems to optimize Stakeholder Engagement.
- Learn how to address key constraints, optimize engagement in each of the 10 core elements of PSMS, and implement software to measure engagement on the path to zero incidents.
Whitepaper | Quality Management: How to Optimize Pipeline SMS to Create a Positive Pipeline Safety Culture
- Pipeline operators can optimize Pipeline SMS through the systematic application of quality management principles.
- Understand how to break down silos and take a holistic approach to pipeline safety.
- Learn what a positive safety culture looks like.
- Use tools to achieve safety objectives.
EXTENDED VALUE OF POEMS PROGRAM SUITE
In September 2010, a natural gas pipeline ruptured in San Bruno, California that led to the release of approximately 47.6 million cubic feet of natural
Public Awareness programs for pipeline operators have historically been limited by a lack of engagement with stakeholders. Now, there is an opportunity to digitize Public
The safety culture in pipeline operations is based on a collection of the attitudes, perceptions, and values that your stakeholders share in relation to the