Optimize Your Pipeline Program Through Software Tools
Whitepaper | Advancing Pipeline SMS Through Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement is a critical element of Pipeline SMS to support your operation’s safety/quality culture.
- Operators lack tools and systems to optimize Stakeholder Engagement.
- Learn how to address key constraints, optimize engagement in each of the 10 core elements of PSMS, and implement software to measure engagement on the path to zero incidents.
Whitepaper | Pipeline SMS as a P&M Program for Transmission Pipelines
- Preventive and Mitigative (P&M) measures have traditionally focused on physical threats.
- The non-physical risk of organizational failure is a cause of high-profile pipeline incidents.
- Transmission operators need to address organizational failure to prevent incidents.
- Pipeline SMS can be used as a P&M effort to address organizational failure, reduce risk, and improve safety.
EXTENDED VALUE OF POEMS PROGRAM SUITE
Stakeholder Engagement in Threat Analysis Threat analysis is an important component of pipeline safety, allowing operators to systematically identify, evaluate, and address potential risks to
The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) has introduced a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) that outlines significant revisions to enhance the safety and