Pipeline & Gas Journal will conduct its second-annual awards program on November 17th, in Houston, Texas. This event honors midstream leaders for their innovations and contributions to the midstream industry.
P.I. Confluence has been nominated as a finalist for the Best Management Advancement Technology award this year.
Pipeline & Gas Journal Awards 2022
The Pipeline & Gas Journal Awards brings together prominent members of the midstream community to recognize their accomplishments, innovations, and personal contributions to the industry. The event will take place at the Westin Galleria Houston on November 17th, 2022.
For more information about the event, or to register to attend, visit the Pipeline & Gas Journal Awards Registration Page.
P.I. Confluence – Best Management Advancement Technology Finalist
The award recognizes a pipeline-related advancement in technology during the year that improves management practices by advancing methodology or improving other efficiencies.
ComplyMgr enables operators to achieve audit readiness through comprehensive management of the audit process. It streamlines pipeline compliance management and includes a centralized document repository for managing your organization’s governing documentation – policies and related procedures and forms.
Identify any program weaknesses using the standard PHMSA question sets to develop a robust corrective action plan. ComplyMgr generates a report containing analytics and data for a detailed breakdown of where the operator’s program stands to improve, and where the program is doing well.
ComplyMgr is also a document revision tool, so closing gaps in policy is streamlined. ComplyMgr users can view corrective actions as they edit their program documents.
Compliance Review results are displayed within the ComplyMgr document editor, detailing any corrective actions, allowing operators to easily incorporate corrective actions into the specific section of the program documents.
Using ComplyMgr You’ll Be Able To:
- Gain confidence in your programs and the ability to pass the PHMSA audit.
- Perform self-assessments that enable operators to identify:
- Gaps in written policy versus what is required by PHMSA
- Gaps in implementation versus PHMSA requirements
- Gaps in recordkeeping practices versus what PHMSA requires.
- Document Your Pipeline Program Compliance
- ComplyMgr provides pipeline operators and regulatory managers with the tools they need to document their pipeline programs and their compliance with regulations (e.g. PHMSA).
- Confidently answer the question, “Did you do what you said you would do?” when performing annual program reviews and preparing for the audit.
And most importantly: have a comprehensive understanding of where your program’s gaps are in advance of the audit, and develop an audit cheat sheet to easily answer all inspection questions.
P.I. Confluence (PIC) provides a complete Governance Management System for managing your program, processes, workflow, communications, and information exchange in pipeline operations.
Our software tools are all POEMS™ Certified. The POEMS™ Program Suite consists of web-based process management software tools to validate and manage your pipeline program and processes.
OUR INDUSTRY CREDIBILITY
With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, we have earned the trust of pipeline operators through the provision of governance management systems to facilitate quality management and performance effectiveness. Consider our recent history advancing the capabilities of operators to manage their programs.
- 2003 – ICAM introduced to support U.S. Pipeline Safety Improvement Act.
- 2005 – PIC was incorporated to manage ICAM.
- 2011 – pSEc introduced to manage stakeholder engagement.
- 2015 – Suite of software tools created to provide governance control system.
- 2020 – PIC acquired by EnerACT Energy Services.
- 2021 – Introduced Program Suite (POEMS ComplyMgr and ProgramMgr).
Sheila Howard, our VP & Software Solutions Manager, works directly with pipeline operators to implement our web-based process management software tools in the Program Suite. Sheila is an industry leader in Pipeline Safety Management Systems (PSMS), pipeline integrity management programs, and software implementation.
Learn more about how ComplyMgr can help Identify Your Gaps