Optimize Your Pipeline Program Through Software Tools
Whitepaper | Advancing Pipeline SMS Through Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement is a critical element of Pipeline SMS to support your operation’s safety/quality culture.
- Operators lack tools and systems to optimize Stakeholder Engagement.
- Learn how to address key constraints, optimize engagement in each of the 10 core elements of PSMS, and implement software to measure engagement on the path to zero incidents.
Whitepaper | Quality Management: How to Optimize Pipeline SMS to Create a Positive Pipeline Safety Culture
- Pipeline operators can optimize Pipeline SMS through the systematic application of quality management principles.
- Understand how to break down silos and take a holistic approach to pipeline safety.
- Learn what a positive safety culture looks like.
- Use tools to achieve safety objectives.
EXTENDED VALUE OF POEMS PROGRAM SUITE
2021 AGA Operations Conference & Biennial Exhibition & Fall Committee Meetings
October 4-8, 2021
Stakeholder Engagement in Threat Analysis Threat analysis is an important component of pipeline safety, allowing operators to systematically identify, evaluate, and address potential risks to
The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) has introduced a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) that outlines significant revisions to enhance the safety and