Optimize Your Pipeline Program Through Software Tools
Whitepaper | Advancing Pipeline SMS Through Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement is a critical element of Pipeline SMS to support your operation’s safety/quality culture.
- Operators lack tools and systems to optimize Stakeholder Engagement.
- Learn how to address key constraints, optimize engagement in each of the 10 core elements of PSMS, and implement software to measure engagement on the path to zero incidents.
Whitepaper | Quality Management: How to Optimize Pipeline SMS to Create a Positive Pipeline Safety Culture
- Pipeline operators can optimize Pipeline SMS through the systematic application of quality management principles.
- Understand how to break down silos and take a holistic approach to pipeline safety.
- Learn what a positive safety culture looks like.
- Use tools to achieve safety objectives.
Document Your Compliance
Where Program Meets Implementation
Document What You Did and What You Know
EXTENDED VALUE OF POEMS PROGRAM SUITE
2021 AGA Operations Conference & Biennial Exhibition & Fall Committee Meetings
October 4-8, 2021
How Poor Communication Hurts Your Organization
Communication is a critical aspect of any oil and gas operation, as it enables teams to work together more effectively and efficiently, improves safety, and
Manage Pipeline Threats Effectively through PDCA
Programs and Activities to Address Risk (PAAR) When API RP 1173 was released in 2015, it changed the way many organizations viewed established systems to
2022 Review & Looking to 2023
Continuing Excellence in Pipeline Program Optimization 2022 has been a year full of challenges, changes, and a return to ‘normal’ for all of us here